不了解该栏目如何操作的学员,请阅读《全息模仿训练指南》
应很多同学之邀,我们现在开始,加入全文音频了哦!
Ugg, this bathroom is a pigsty!
呃,浴室简直就是一猪圈啦!
Helen, why do you keep flushing the toilet? What's wrong?
海伦,为什么你一直在冲洗厕所,出什么事了吗?
I just can't stand it. It's really gross in here!
我实在忍受不了了。这里真的很脏乱。
There' s a stain on the toilet seat, and the floor was wet and slippery. So I cleaned it!
马桶座圈上有一点瑕疵,地板又湿又滑的。所以我刚刚清理了一下。
You did what? Helen, I know it's gross, but I' ve seen many public washrooms that are much worse.
你做什么了,海伦?我知道这里又脏又乱的,但是我见过很多公共洗手间比这里还要差。
Why are you cleaning the counter top? are you out of your mind?
为什么你要清理柜台面,你疯了吗?
I can't help myself; it's just so disgusting in here!
我忍不住,这实在太让人恶心了!
Helen, this is not like your own bathroom. Just leave it to the cleaners, okay?
海伦,这不是你家里的洗手间,让清洁工处理,好吗?
Hang on. I'm just gonna quickly wipe the sink and sweep the floor.
等等我,我正准备快速把水槽擦干净,和扫地。
You're such a neat freak! I'm outta here!
你就是一个洁癖!我要走了!
如果你觉得语速偏快,可以点击《x0.5倍速:You're such a neat freak》模仿0.5倍速版进行强化训练。